About Our Doctor
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Dr. Mone was raised in Brockton, Ma. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts with a BS degree. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and graduated at the top of his class. Periodontal training was completed at Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry. Dr. Mone was Board Certified in Periodontology in 1999. He has expertise in periodontal cosmetic treatments and dental implants. He is certified in Laser periodontal therapy and is the first Periodontist on the South Shore to offer LANAP (Laser assisted new attachment procedure), the only FDA approved Laser treatment for periodontitis.
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
Awards and honors
- 1973- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- 1977- South Shore District Dental Society
- 1975- American Academy of Periodontology
- 1988- Academy of Osseointegration
- 1975- American Dental Society
- 1975- Massachusetts Dental Society
- 1975- Massachusetts Periodontal Society
- 1975 Theodore Blum Oral Surgery Award
- 1975 Abram Cohen Award for excellence in Periodontology
- 1975 Alpha Omega award for Achieving the highest academic standing after 4 years at Univ. of Penn
To View Dr. Mone's Entire Curriculum Vitae, click here.
Dr. Mone is married to Rosemary and has 3 wonderful children, 2 chocolate labs and an addiction to golf.
Dr. Thomas Mone, located in Braintree, MA, is a periodontist who serves patients from Boston, MA, Quincy, MA, and Miton, MA. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!